Twitist Forums
I like a girl in my class but I want to approach her as my fb friend but she does not accept me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I like a girl in my class but I want to approach her as my fb friend but she does not accept me? (/thread-101158.html)

I like a girl in my class but I want to approach her as my fb friend but she does not accept me? - Rajat - 02-19-2014 02:47 PM

What can I do

- 664 - 02-19-2014 03:01 PM

So you added her on Facebook and she rejected your friend request? It seems like you two do not know each other very well, but that you have a crush on her. She probably denied your friend request because she hasn't spoken to you before-I don't add people on Facebook that I do not know/haven't spoken to in person. Perhaps get to know her in person, then add her on Facebook again.

- G - 02-19-2014 03:04 PM

Socialize with her more in the real world idk

- subasu - 02-19-2014 03:11 PM

Kittadaayin Vettena Mara!

(It is in Tamizh; get it translated!)

- Sweet Lips - 02-19-2014 03:26 PM

poke your zuchini in her cave

- SYED - 02-19-2014 03:34 PM

keep patience and try to talk when ever it is possible and don't think about her in front of her and then send her friend request i hope she accepts then

- smarty r - 02-19-2014 03:40 PM

dear ,

It may me be she did not see FB, So better approach her face to face, But first of all
start making impression on her , do the things which she likes , Dont give her importance,
Once you will be popular like in studies, sports , helping others , activities. then
she will talk to you initially or you can approach her .

Best of Luck.