Twitist Forums
Living in Cairo, where to find my interests and socialize? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Living in Cairo, where to find my interests and socialize? (/thread-10122.html)

Living in Cairo, where to find my interests and socialize? - Kareem - 10-14-2012 06:11 PM

Hello there, I am a 20 years old egyptian male. I live in Cairo. Since I always traveled in and out of Egypt due to my father's work, I am having a hard time socializing and getting around with people. I settled in egypt for college 3 years ago. I am into writing, arts, history and media. I want to know where could I meet new people, weather in social activities or workshops and lounges. How could i enjoy my interests? I just want to fill my time with stuff i like to do and would love to get around people with the same interests, and join workshops, activities. I love to get around people with different cultures too. Thank you.

- khaled - 10-14-2012 06:19 PM

You can go to El-Sawy Culture Wheel they. have some workshops and activities and some stage shows and parties ... and u can take one day a week to go to entertaining places ...or historical places such as .."Dream park, Al-Azhar park, Genina Park, The museum in Liberty square , The Pyramids , The Zoo..etc" ....or go to some sports clubs and practice different sports and so ...u can make many friends there ...or go to a fitness gym ..you're gonna see different people to get friends ...if u wanna ask about certain places or something u can leave your Skype or Mobile Number ...

Have a nice day ,Khaled

- mohamed_abouelmagd - 10-14-2012 06:19 PM

El sawy Culture Wheel is a good answer, but if you want to interact with foreigners also, Try to join any NGO in el zamalek, el dokky. Lots of new faces and interesting people

- Braveheart - 10-14-2012 06:19 PM

u said u have been here for 3 years in college..so where are those friends?