Twitist Forums
anyone know how much social media agencies to get traffic to my website charge or any good ones thanks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: anyone know how much social media agencies to get traffic to my website charge or any good ones thanks? (/thread-10130.html)

anyone know how much social media agencies to get traffic to my website charge or any good ones thanks? - luther - 10-14-2012 06:24 PM

- ENDA - 10-14-2012 06:32 PM

There are 5.6 billion mobile phone users in the world and 1.8 billion internet users.

I would always recommend advertising on mobile as it is cheap and effective.

- Tyler Murray - 10-14-2012 06:32 PM

A good agency will be able to cover all platforms used in social media. Mobile is a great way to engage as a huge number of people currently have smartphones or web enabled phones and the number will only continue to increase. The cost of a social media campaign can vary greatly depending on the intensity and scope of the project. If you're interested in taking the time to have a free quote written up as well as a breakdown of tools and strategies used in a potential campaign email me at tylercmurray87@gmail.com and we can go from there. Very effective, local small business campaigns often run around $300-$500 dollars a month. Hope this helps!