Twitist Forums
Facebook friend confusion? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook friend confusion? (/thread-101308.html)

Facebook friend confusion? - missima - 02-19-2014 09:45 PM

I sent a friend request to someone yesterday and today facebook notified me he accepted. However, he is NOT on my friends list, I triple checked. He still has the option "Add as a Friend" next to his name and it's not in my profile news feed that we became friends. However, I can access his profile completely now and in HIS news feed it says we became friends. What's going on?

- bobbuilder1992 - 02-19-2014 09:49 PM

who caresss.

- Blondie - 02-19-2014 09:52 PM

He could have accepted your friend request, which would have sent you the notification and added that to his newsfeed. Then, he might have changed his mind and deleted you as a friend. That would explain why the "Add as a Friend" option is back. It could also be a problem on Facebook's end. Either way, if he's not on your list and the option to add him is there, then the friend request was not successful. If he's a friend of yours and you think that it was a mistake, just send him another request.

- Medo - 02-19-2014 09:57 PM

that happened to me once

i added a friend and sent a message, she accepted the request and even replied to me, later i tried to open her profile and i was prevented, i discovered later that she deleted me the same day!!