Twitist Forums
Do you think Zack Ryder would have been pushed better if ..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think Zack Ryder would have been pushed better if ..? (/thread-101507.html)

Pages: 1 2

Do you think Zack Ryder would have been pushed better if ..? - Jessica - 02-20-2014 03:36 AM

they teamed him with CM Punk and NOT John Cena?

I say this because right now he is stale, he is losing 500,000 viewers, and i blame it on cena. im sick of cena having to tell us to follow ryder on twitter, if i like ryder i will do it on my own i don't need cena telling me.
and now ryder is stale because they teamed him with someone who the IWC cannot stand and who gets booed a lot so now ryder will start getting booed.
i think they should have made him team with punk, punk is over with the crowd and doesn't get booed.
just my opinion
what do you think?

- hollowcherries769 - 02-20-2014 03:42 AM

He should not have been pushed to begin with. his best move is a rough ryder dammit..

- ifoclautupu - 02-20-2014 03:50 AM

Maybe. It all just kinda falls into the storyline really. I just don't see how he could have been pushed with punk.

- ifoclautupu - 02-20-2014 03:55 AM

He should have been pushed in a tag-team with Curt Hawkins again. He isn't good as an individual, and on the mic all he says is "are you serious bro?" And "WWWYKIB"

- Dylan - 02-20-2014 03:59 AM

| blame his US title win, I'm serious.

When he was chasing the title, he was gaining great momentum, every time his music hit he got a good pop. He had a good thing going with Ziggler, those two brought out the best in each other. You would think winning the US title would get him more TV time and a feud leading up to the Royal Rumble I was thinking a feud with Swaggrer would be the most logical choice since he and Ziggler are buds. Since becoming (and losing) the US title, what has he done?

- Start dating Eve

- Thank John Cena 100 times

- Run from Kane

How many matches has he had since winning the title? Not very many and most of them were squashes. If you are going to put a belt on a guy, you're saying that he's one of your top guys. Shouldn't he get more TV time? Ryder gets less and less time on TV every week. And instead of a long term feud with Swagger, he loses to him in one match? Just so he can run from Kane every week now?

Winning the US title is what killed Ryder's momentum.

- curvedname709 - 02-20-2014 04:02 AM

Ok But Are you serious when you blame Ryder's own fault on Cena cause everytime I checks the rating of RAW it always shows that Cena's promos and matches are the most watched part of RAW. You just blindly hates Cena and blames him for everything that is bad.

Its his own fault for losing the title and losing the viewers cause
- if Cena is a five move guy so do Ryder
- Apart from his fist pumping he never does anything out of the box
- he's so boring inside the ring (its a fact)
- the only thing I and most of Ryder marks likes about him is his funny Youtube show and nothing else.

- Red Rooster - 02-20-2014 04:12 AM

He should have had a longer road to thge U.S. title instead of winning the belt on the first try. They should have done something where several people leapfrogged him for a shot at the title and more and more obstacles being put in his way by Johnny Ace.
It would have made foir good build up so his popularity would explode once he won the title.

- Señor Booker - 02-20-2014 04:20 AM

Well people were getting annoyed of him even before he won the US title.

But him teaming with Punk could've worked especially since Ziggler and CM Punk are feuding and Ryder and Ziggler have had a feud before.

I don't know if it would've made much of a difference but it surely wouldn't make him look weak like he is right now.If you're in the WWE,you better man up and face the giants and monsters in the WWE.

- Toughwood880 - 02-20-2014 04:28 AM

I think they are trying to build up Ryder.

- Austin - 02-20-2014 04:33 AM

zach ryder should be pushed solo without the help of cena and punk
nice profile pic btw. i love steph!