Twitist Forums
Was this a lame thing to say?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Was this a lame thing to say?? (/thread-101777.html)

Was this a lame thing to say?? - joker - 02-20-2014 12:46 PM

Im standing outside, and this girl comes up to me with a camera and she was like can i take your picture and ask you a question cause im making a Facebook page similiar to the famous "Humans od New York" but doing it in our city. So i took the pic and she asked me what i want to be in 10 years. I said "engineer" and she was like ok whatelse, i didnt know so i just said something like "have a beautiful family, a wife, and a house" and shes like thanks il post this tomorrow Smile

Im so embarrassed now. Was this embarrassing? Im 18 yeara old guy, but i feel like i said some weird stuff. She posted the pic on the page and im afraid to tag myself cause i feel i made a fool out of myself help...

- David - 02-20-2014 12:52 PM

Haha no it wasnt stupid at all I think most ppl would want that too. Thats kind of a weird Facebook thing though, probably cause Ive never heard of it. Tagging yourself in it is up to you, but it doesn't look stupid at all. Hope this helped.

- KickThePj - 02-20-2014 01:01 PM

I think that's beautiful not lame

- Missy - 02-20-2014 01:05 PM

Stop fretting over it like a wuss lol
Chillax akhi that was fine Smile

- Abu Bakr - 02-20-2014 01:12 PM

Salam dude
No it wasn't Lame/embarrassing.91% of the people would've said the same thing.I don't know why do you think it's embarrassing.What you said is completely normal.

btw How's everything going in Gotham or Arkham city?

- highCommander332 - 02-20-2014 01:17 PM

you what fam?

how is that lame...

did you take random pills or something?

no you didn't make a fool out of ur self
SO BLOODY CHILLAX,, Big Grin looool