Twitist Forums
My server's security certificate is not yet valid? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: My server's security certificate is not yet valid? (/thread-101900.html)

My server's security certificate is not yet valid? - Sammi - 02-20-2014 01:43 PM

Whenever I try to go to practically any website (Netflix, Gmail, Twitter, etc) it says:

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to [insert website name here]

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit [insert website name here] right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real [insert website name here].

Then I go to check the certificate info, and it says that it is valid starting December 1st, 2014???
I have never experience this problem before. I've had this laptop for over a year. I've tried everything from changing the computer date, scanning for viruses, installing and uninstalling Chrome, using Firefox, and, yes, restarting my computer. I have no idea what to do! Also, no pictures on any website will show up (except for Google images). This includes Tumblr and Yahoo answers. Please help ASAP!

- Minister of Truth - 02-20-2014 01:47 PM

See if you can disable Certificate checking in Chrome's config.

Tht works in IE 10, Internet options, Advanced