Twitist Forums
Need some help with a catchy name for a social media marketing business! Any suggestions? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Need some help with a catchy name for a social media marketing business! Any suggestions? (/thread-10192.html)

Need some help with a catchy name for a social media marketing business! Any suggestions? - SoMediaMaven - 10-14-2012 07:33 PM

I came up with Social Revolution and Social Rebel, but just didn't seem catchy enough!
@Nick Poobs is an IDIOT!! Don't post if you are an IDIOT! Rant on someone else's time not mine! LOSER!

- Barry C - 10-14-2012 07:41 PM

Sociability

- quietmeat809 - 10-14-2012 07:41 PM

Socialution?

- Nick Poobs - 10-14-2012 07:41 PM

First of all, using the words revolution and rebel are not only totally false but are offensive. Aldus Huxley is rolling in his grave. A lot of marketing scum use uplifting and even spiritual words to sell there products. people subconsciously are not buying a product they are buying an idea. It makes me sick when I see these kinds of words being used to sell garbage to innocent but uninformed "Idiots". I really really really think you are evil in the purist form of the word. name your site social schmucks , conformity social, corporate shills. Use what you want if people are dumb enough to fall for it then I guess you win but at what cost..... your a sell out and you are enemy number 1. You go against everything that is human and I hope you get yours real soon.