Twitist Forums
Guy asked me out for drinks. Didn't he realize I have a bf? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Guy asked me out for drinks. Didn't he realize I have a bf? (/thread-101924.html)

Guy asked me out for drinks. Didn't he realize I have a bf? - Wendla - 02-20-2014 02:18 PM

Hi everyone,

a guy I met last week and who studies in the same program as I, asked me out. He said that he "would love to have a drink with me, if I like that idea". We are friends on Facebook, and though I didn't declare my relationship status, my boyfriend can be seen in my profile pic with his arms around me.

Didn't the guy realize I have a boyfriend? Or maybe he just wants to go out as friends (which would absolutely be fine with me)? I feel very stupid, but I don't really know how to handle thís situation. I would like to be friends with him, but if this turns out to be a romantic interest, it would be very uncomfortable for me.

- redstrike893 - 02-20-2014 02:19 PM

Without disclosing the fact that you have a boyfriend you are just leading this boy on. However I believe you really like this new guy more than a friend so that's why you didn't tell him about your boyfriend.

I feel sorry for your boyfriend because you are going to break his heart.