Twitist Forums
Hey there, is there a way to ckeck out and see who visit me all the time my Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hey there, is there a way to ckeck out and see who visit me all the time my Facebook profile? (/thread-101948.html)

Hey there, is there a way to ckeck out and see who visit me all the time my Facebook profile? - tanned - 02-20-2014 03:49 PM

Hey there, is there a way to ckeck out and see who visit me all the time my Facebook profile?

- Bob Tyrant - 02-20-2014 03:59 PM

I suggest that you sign up for Facebook text messages it text your phone when you get a friend request or a wall post and much more. You can't see who visited your wall unless the like comment or post something but Facebook texts cover all of that! Thanks. Oh and also Facebook wot charge you for the service but I suggest you sign up if you recieve unlimited texts on your cell!

- Jimmy Rodrics - 02-20-2014 04:02 PM

Nope.....

- Andrew Stephen - 02-20-2014 04:07 PM

Sorry there is noway to find out who is visiting your profile.Moreover,Facebook can't tell
you who did visit your facebook profile because keeps people’s privacy.However,You can
find applications or pages for telling you who has visited your profile but they are fake Smile Good Luck & have a nice day!