Twitist Forums
There is a guy my mom is friends with on facebook and he is really dirty.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: There is a guy my mom is friends with on facebook and he is really dirty.? (/thread-102212.html)

There is a guy my mom is friends with on facebook and he is really dirty.? - CM PUNK - 02-20-2014 10:40 PM

He makes sexual jokes and other people do too. Like once my mom jokingly said should I pack my bags. And what should I bring. And the guy said a purple gag.
This really pisses me off.

- jackassterson - 02-20-2014 10:44 PM

your point is???

- Bob - 02-20-2014 10:54 PM

the lesson here is to mind your own business and stop spying on your mom

- tumbleweed_biff - 02-20-2014 11:03 PM

It sounds like your mother is enjoying the conversation and innuendos. Why are you not wanting her to be happy?

- Alexandra - 02-20-2014 11:19 PM

The simple solution is to block him so you don't see him.

As for Bob's answer....this doesn't mean you're spying on your mom. I have a friend who is living with someone with a totally open Facebook, so all his likes are visible. He is also friends with her 13 year old daughter, which means SHE is seeing all of this T&A likes and rude/crude comments to everyone. Not something a kid should be subjected to. So, Bob....what does this person do when friends with both mom and friend/boyfriend? Kind of hard to not see it unless it's blocked.