Twitist Forums
Describe what the positions of the bourgeois and proletariat would be in Capitalism..Karl Mark Commie Manifest? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Describe what the positions of the bourgeois and proletariat would be in Capitalism..Karl Mark Commie Manifest? (/thread-102230.html)

Describe what the positions of the bourgeois and proletariat would be in Capitalism..Karl Mark Commie Manifest? - Bobby - 02-21-2014 12:04 AM

help

- Naguru - 02-21-2014 12:13 AM

My professor is going to give a lecture on the same topic on the coming Sunday (from 1900 Hrs.) in our colony's Community Center hall. You are cordially requested to come. Please listen to his lectures. Better than me, my professor will describe well.

- Nik Alonto - 02-21-2014 12:28 AM

Capitalism? You refer to the modern capitalism? As per se the communist manifesto, capitalism evolved from feudalism of which was greatly overturned as the demand ever growing. The burgeoises are the owner of tje infrastructures, institutions, markets, factories, and many more so which basically they are the boss; meanwhile, people who are working under these are called proletarians. Basically, thru establishing a social pyramid the burgeosie is the upper class and the proletariat is the working class who continues to work but suffers from shortage; meanwhile the burgoesie enjoys the surplus and thus alienation of labor and work and power occurs.