Twitist Forums
Can you please describe at me what is the interrelationship of Economics w/ other Social Sciences.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Can you please describe at me what is the interrelationship of Economics w/ other Social Sciences.? (/thread-10237.html)

Can you please describe at me what is the interrelationship of Economics w/ other Social Sciences.? - Mr. RigHt - 10-14-2012 08:18 PM

1. Describe the interrelationship of Economics with other Social Sciences also the different Market Systems (Please explain each market systems).

- Chaunce S - 10-14-2012 08:26 PM

Can you please describe "AT" me. A true Utahn by heart, haha.

The interrelationship between Economics and other Social Sciences?? Hm. Well, I don't know really how to explain it, because I don't understand how you could not see the interrelationship. It is basically the pivotal point of almost every civilization every around, whether it be barter exchange, fiat money, or commodity backed, Economics I might say is the center of Social Sciences. If you understand how money works, and how people respond to it, you can be very successful. It's probably one of the most important things to understand in Social Sciences.