Twitist Forums
Why don't I get a notification about friend requests on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Why don't I get a notification about friend requests on Facebook? (/thread-102409.html)

Why don't I get a notification about friend requests on Facebook? - Brandon - 02-21-2014 11:04 AM

What i mean is that when someone accepts my friend request or i accept a request, i don't get a notification or i dont see it on facebook. Were friends on fb but it's kept secret for some reason. Does anybody know the problem

- J Bob - 02-21-2014 11:08 AM

dude facebook's been having A LOT of bugs lately, and quite frankly, it's pissing me off too. There's no definite reason as to why ur problem is happening, like i can't see all of my pictures for example, they won't load, it's frustrating. Best way to deal with it is to wait it out, ignore it, and i guess just let it go, nothing we can do about it. I don't remember all these problems happening during the old Facebook times, before they made and FORCED EVERYONE to upgrade to that timeline bullshit(so stupid). Idk what's up with fb anymore man, i hope they patch these things up