Twitist Forums
Nervous about a party,help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Nervous about a party,help!? (/thread-102462.html)

Nervous about a party,help!? - Ariella - 02-21-2014 02:27 PM

My ex boyfriend who me and my current boyfriend are actually good friends with has invited us to his 18th birthday party this weekend. I was really excited to see people from my old school until I found out my old group of friends who fell out with me for no reason when I moved schools last year and we haven't spoken since. I feel really uncomfortable about the whole thing as I don't know how they will act towards me and how I should act towards them. I plan to speak to them when spoken to and be polite but short and act as if I don't care. However I am worried incase they act immature and either say something snide/***** to me or even do something such as "spill" a drink on me. There is one girl who is known to be quite aggressive and I wouldn't put it past her to act violently. I just feel sick even thinking about it but I've said on a Facebook event that I'm going, I don't want to miss out or disappoint my bf by not going or incase they ***** about me to him. So how should I act?!

- postal p - 02-21-2014 02:30 PM

Stay by his side. They may not start anything if you are with him. Try to be as polite as possible. If it starts to get a little nasty, ask your boyfriend to leave with you. Make sure that he is aware of the situation in advance.