Twitist Forums
Fake Facebook profiles ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Fake Facebook profiles ? (/thread-102700.html)

Fake Facebook profiles ? - Meow - 02-22-2014 07:42 AM

OKay , are fake facebook profiles illegal? My friend made like 2 fake ones i told her not to but she did and she added all our friends , and is like chatting to them but no ones that dumb to believe it . but is it illegal? i know some people have been charged for it but thats because they were luring in young girls , but just making oone and chatiing to people is it illegal ? thanks guys , stay Fresh.
Yeah , there not sendong nude pics , or cyber bullying , or trying to do .... odd things ..
And Yeah Shes Using some other girls picture , some stranger . But Shes Not Using The Person Real Name Shes Just using the picture

- Cheran - 02-22-2014 07:46 AM

No as long as your friend is not making fun out of someone

- Lacey Fulmer - 02-22-2014 07:57 AM

Depends on what's being written. If she used someone else's picture and posted malicious things then she could be charged with slander, but it's unlikely.

- Nathan - 02-22-2014 08:06 AM

Who will find the truth..!hehehe..nobody gonna find out d truth...enjoy..! I also have

- Caitlyn Jackson - 02-22-2014 08:09 AM

She can only get in trouble if the real person finds out and presses charges. But there are 1,000s of fake profiles on facebook. So that probably wouldn't happen.

- rasheed - 02-22-2014 08:25 AM

It's not illegal, it's only against Facebook policy. They will delete that profile if it is reported or if her activity seems suspicious. She can only get in trouble with the law if she is doing something illegal.