Twitist Forums
Poll: Click on your facebook timeline and look at the six people that pop up under "friends"..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Poll: Click on your facebook timeline and look at the six people that pop up under "friends"..? (/thread-102757.html)

Poll: Click on your facebook timeline and look at the six people that pop up under "friends"..? - Letka96 - 02-22-2014 11:53 AM

Do they seem familiar?

For example, I first started noticing it with my ex. The girls he was cheating on me with (I later found out) actually always came up in the "friends" box on your timeline. So did his closest friends. But sometimes there are people I had no idea he interacted with at all, so it might be somewhat random?

I started looking at my own, and very very true enough. All the people who showed up are people I message, like or comment on their posts, search them etc.

Is this really true and reliable? Check for me please Smile

Also do you think it's people who YOU check their profile or comment on their stuff (for ex. ive noticed people who I search on fb come up) or is it people you think are liking your posts (the other way around) ?

- Doug - 02-22-2014 11:55 AM

get a life you loser.

- Rosa Maria - 02-22-2014 11:57 AM

I think it's kinda random. One of them is my aunt, whom I actually have on 'Restricted' due to her nosy nature, and another is my dad, who is hardly on Facebook.

Could be true though... idk. Though the people in question could check MY profile... D:

- Number 18 - 02-22-2014 12:08 PM

I think it's supposed to be random but the person I love is almost always on mine... Weird huh?