Twitist Forums
Why she is not following me back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Why she is not following me back? (/thread-103296.html)

Why she is not following me back? - john - 02-23-2014 03:04 PM

On Instagram I just followed one colleague girl at the university ok but i forgot to enter her profile because the battery was getting low and my father was on his way to pick me up from the university then when i reached to my home i didn't find her because she blocked me then second day i asked her ''Why did you blocked me?'' she said ''I'm not opening my Instagram'' I forgot what happened after that second week (this week) yesterday i became depressed/upset and sad of her i went to the cafeteria and layed down my head on the table and wondering why she did this to me then after i standed up i left the cafeteria she told me ''Are you angry at me? i replied ''no no'' she asked the same question i told her ''Yes i was Little nervous when you blocked'' she replied ''I Didn't mean it but you know my family'' Today i told her ''Ok i have a second account its empty with no pictures no nothing just follow me on this account'' she said ''ok long time i didn't opened instagram'' Now i'm waiting for her follow since Couple of Weeks my god
@Linda YeaH Right
@mark Yes Man Thank you

- Linda - 02-23-2014 03:05 PM

Hi, I feel you care her a lot! And from what she said, I guess she cares about you too, but maybe not so much as you. For her not following you yet on instagram, there seems to be 2 reasons: 1)she really didn't use instagram long time; 2)she has some concerns and not willing to add you yet. No matter which reason, I would suggest you to leave her enough time and space - not show you care it very much about this, and give her too much pressure. Instagram is only one thing, not all about friends, right?

- Another - 02-23-2014 03:09 PM

You're pathetic.

Read this sht out loud, you're bent cuz some btch won't follow you online.

Go get some real action, tiger.

- Mark - 02-23-2014 03:13 PM

Come on man. Why the hell u putting urself out just because she doesn't want to follow u on instagram. Her family is only limited to instagram. At university u can enjoy her in person. Not over a internet conection

- Kelly - 02-23-2014 03:20 PM

Must she?