Twitist Forums
Help with a group I made on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Help with a group I made on Facebook? (/thread-103362.html)

Help with a group I made on Facebook? - corby_edouard - 02-23-2014 03:11 PM

I made a group on facebook, and I think I may want to either delete it or change the name. I tried going into the "edit group" option, and that didn't help. So does anyone know how to either delete or change the name of a facebook group the I created?

- gentlebeginner986 - 02-23-2014 03:16 PM

Sorry, you can't change the name =[

However, if you leave a group that you created, it will automatically be deleted.

GOod luck and hope i helped!! =]

- Pity - 02-23-2014 03:22 PM

You can not change the name, but if you are the creator of the group got to go to the group and under the photo of the group says "Leave Group" and so the group is erased.

- Dumbie - 02-23-2014 03:30 PM

u can't delete or change the name. but you can remove all the ppl in the group and remove yourselve and fb will then delete that group very soon.

- funnytim - 02-23-2014 03:40 PM

Like others have said, you cannot change the name of the group. You will have to delete the whole group (see below), then create a new one.

To delete a group, simply leaving the group will not delete it. You will need to remove all members (including yourself, but do it last) for the group to be removed. Facebook will automatically remove groups with 0 members after X number of days.