Twitist Forums
Is there a way to lock my apps on my iPod 4th gen? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to lock my apps on my iPod 4th gen? (/thread-103445.html)

Is there a way to lock my apps on my iPod 4th gen? - Jay Gray - 02-23-2014 03:21 PM

Okay so my mom goes through my iPod every once an a while and I know she's gonna want to go through my pics so I got a photo lock app to hide half my pic in. But I also don't want her going through other apps like my kik and Instagram. Is there a way to put a lock of some kind on apps??? I will jailbreak it if I need to.

- mamianka - 02-23-2014 03:22 PM

Upload your pics to an iCloud account to which Mom does not know the password. Erase what is on your phone, or leave just enough for her to find . . . and not be suspicious. Change the access password on your phone DAILY, if you must. If you are a minor, and have a history of illegal or inappropriate behavior, then you Mom has EVER RIGHT to have access to you phone - and she can, they the computer - and she can also get a writ of warrant. But you and Mom need to work on trust issues - or you will NEVER get the keys to her car . . ever.