Twitist Forums
How different (or the same) do you think Seinfeld would have been if Facebook and Walmart were popular then? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: How different (or the same) do you think Seinfeld would have been if Facebook and Walmart were popular then? (/thread-103451.html)

How different (or the same) do you think Seinfeld would have been if Facebook and Walmart were popular then? - MacDerp - 02-23-2014 03:22 PM

Could you imagine some possible scenes?

Jerry: I don't know if I want to print the t-shirts at this guy's business. I heard good things about this other guy's business.
George: Oh, I hit "Like" on that other guy's business the other day while I was looking for a local tire place's ad. I want the 50% off price for mentioning the Facebook ad, but I still can't find the tire place ad. Wish I'd hit "Like" on it when I first saw it. Man!
Elaine: I hit "Like" on it. You can have my "Like."
George: It simply does not work that way, Elaine! Your "Like" is traceable to YOU and my "Like" is traceable to ME!
Jerry: What about the t-shirt place, guys? Either of you hit "Like" on it? I never saw your recommendation.
Kramer: Ooooh, I saw some of your recommendations yesterday, Jerry. You've been a bad boy.
Jerry: I guess I'll just go to Cafepress.
George: That is so 2006.
Elaine: Yeah, that is so 2006.
Kramer: Jerry, did you mean to "Like" that page about Seroquel?
Jerry: (walking out the door) I'm going to Walmart to buy some t-shirts and neon glue paint.
They were always talking about trivial, meaningless things. I figured this scene captured the way they spoke about everything. ;p

- Midders - 02-23-2014 03:30 PM

I was gonna say that it might have been funnier, but after reading that...if they're modern, why are they facebook retards? Tongue