Twitist Forums
How to talk with girls in facebook and make them as fall in love with me if they are strangers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How to talk with girls in facebook and make them as fall in love with me if they are strangers? (/thread-103590.html)

How to talk with girls in facebook and make them as fall in love with me if they are strangers? - Venkatesh - 02-23-2014 11:32 PM

Iam from india i want to make more girlfriends in facebook but i dont know how to make friends and how to start conversation and i have more fear if i talk to any girl she may block me, thats why i cant talk to them even so many girl friends in my friend list. Finally please suggest me how to make good release with girls in facebook? my age 22

- Sauron - 02-23-2014 11:36 PM

Keep the interaction simple and adding good humor would be fun.

- just smile - 02-23-2014 11:42 PM

believe it or not.. my bf is indian and am not.. i was in my home country when we first interacted. i didnt know him at all.. he started over fb and he poked me. thats it and waited till its an occasion (new year) and sent me a message saying happy new year.. (AFTER I POKED HIM BACK) and our wedding is this year end Smile (this happened 3 years back). he made me fall in love with him he was patiant and smart.