Twitist Forums
How can I market my short film online with no money? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: How can I market my short film online with no money? (/thread-103615.html)

How can I market my short film online with no money? - skycameronsoleil - 02-24-2014 01:30 AM

I recently completed the festival circuit having won 3 awards. My short, live action Halloween themed family film screened at over 25 fests worldwide. With no viable distribution offers I decided to sell the film via my website. I have a facebook fan page. I have written all my email contacts and asked them to share our information with everyone they know. The problem I am facing is that nobody has seen my short film. People usually buy films they've seen. I don't want to just give my film away on youtube. How can I effectively market the film with no money?

- Miss - 02-24-2014 01:31 AM

Maybe you can make a sample film and post it on youtube than offer a price for the short film you won awards for.

- Imran Hunzai - 02-24-2014 01:35 AM

It's better that you have done some marketing through a Facebook page but it's not a single effective solution to Free Online Marketing. I recommend you to give a trailer of your short film on Youtube and cross promote your Facebook page, Twitter Profile and Youtube Channel. Hope this works.