Twitist Forums
Photography Contests in MO? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Photography Contests in MO? (/thread-103854.html)

Photography Contests in MO? - Sophie Freeman - 02-24-2014 04:05 PM

So I love taking pictures and am being encouraged to enter some contests for my pictures. I wanted to know some photography contests in Missouri. All for 2014, btw!
Thanks!

- Photofox - 02-24-2014 04:06 PM

Search the internet for "photo competitions in Missouri"
Buy some of the monthly photographic magazines, they generally have competition you can enter or the will have a section for displaying reader's photos.

- john - 02-24-2014 04:14 PM

Another question that seems to be very popular...

Facebook is a great source for photographic competitions...National Geographic is the first place that i'd look...and most people who are 'interested' in taking photographs...Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Sony have facebook pages and regularly have competitions...

The last time I answered this question...I got 3 thumbs down for not giving a complete answer...almost everything I do involves photography...I read about it in magazines, do research on the internet and much much more...some kid comes along and asks a question and takes the 'huff' when I suggest doing some research...

I am 'interested' in photography...i'm so interested, that I don't need to ask the question in the first place...!