Twitist Forums
School suspension???!!! help 10 points? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: School suspension???!!! help 10 points? (/thread-104264.html)

School suspension???!!! help 10 points? - ForRealDoeRicci - 02-24-2014 09:40 PM

I got suspened because i posted a picture of my AK47 BB gun on twitter with a caption of "I got an AK lol emoj" They suspened me for i dont know how long but saying i need to see a conseler thinking id kill everyone with a bb gun at school and i dont own the b gun its my friends too, is there a limit like 10 days? Will this go on my record or affect my collage? what do i do for homeowrk or get help? also i live in Pennsylvania. Can i do a lawsuit? helpppp
i didnt treaten people, im not stupid, i have straight A's. Its a Private Catholic high school and i dont see how i got suspened for a pic of a bb gun... zero tolereance law. I know i cant have a lawsuit but i mean have a formal hearing.

- Inda Cloud - 02-24-2014 09:45 PM

No you can't do a lawsuit. And judging by your writing your schoolwork is already affected.

- Jacob - 02-24-2014 09:47 PM

Lawsuit lmfao no xD

- Rdrnnr - 02-24-2014 09:57 PM

Have your parents contact the local ACLU to see if they will help you legally. I don't see how posting that on Twitter is something they can suspend you for unless you threatened to kill people also.

- Katie - 02-24-2014 10:03 PM

Come on just tell me why you think he did it😞i barely even know him too so i dont wanna start talking to him if he doesnt like me since he works at my gym and hes prob better lookin than me

- Jim - 02-24-2014 10:04 PM

I agree with you. I think that's ridiculous. But, you should have known better. Everyone knows that schools have become paranoid about guns.

I also blame the school. We need to start teaching children about what they can and can't post.