Twitist Forums
Hey...guys how can i hide my Facebook pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Hey...guys how can i hide my Facebook pictures? (/thread-104311.html)

Hey...guys how can i hide my Facebook pictures? - Sonam Choephel - 02-24-2014 09:54 PM

i want not show my pic to other people so do you have any idea?? how it block?

- Jack Ngura - 02-24-2014 09:55 PM

Itz very simple.... If u dnt want ua frnd to see then jst REMOVE IT! Smile

- widemother442 - 02-24-2014 09:58 PM

That's impossible. It can only be done by deleting photo.

- soumen - 02-24-2014 10:08 PM

If you are telling about your profile picture then you can't.

If you are talking about the other Facebook pictures you upload in Facebook then you can hide
When you upload any pictures you have to remind all the time about this things,there will be an option you will see "share" option,you press the "share"button,then you will see the option "public",you will press "public" button,then you will see the various option like "FRIENDS," "ONLY ME" "CUSTOM" you will choose the option "ONLY ME"

you can also do one thing like if you choose the option "CUSTOM" then you can hide the pictures from particular persons also.

- Rahul - 02-24-2014 10:17 PM

Ofcourse you can..
Go to Settings & privacy> timeline and tagging
There is an option for who can see your posts,change the settings for what you desire.If you don' want to show your timeline pictures to anyone ; change the settings to only 'me'. If you friends wanna to see it change it to only 'friends'.
That's it, simple.

- Praveen - 02-24-2014 10:25 PM

Can be done by changing privacy settings...U can choose PUBLIC , ONLY ME , MY FRIENDS AND ALSO FOR ONLY SOME FRIENDS...U can choose one of them...

- Damon - 02-24-2014 10:28 PM

You can do hide you picture please your privacy setting in facebook account.

- Pravallika - 02-24-2014 10:32 PM

set the privacy setting to 'Only Me'

- fattoothpaste177 - 02-24-2014 10:41 PM

Hi
Go to setting option on your right hand top of page..... after that you will find the privacy setting....choose the option hid - show to me only..... all post will hide...
thanks and regards
ravinder verma
http://www.indianmanufacturers.co.in

- Leo - 02-24-2014 10:50 PM

just teel your frnds not to look onto your profile pic, then you might thin its hidden