Twitist Forums
I have never had and never want a facebook account, how can I get them to leave me alone forever? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I have never had and never want a facebook account, how can I get them to leave me alone forever? (/thread-104336.html)

I have never had and never want a facebook account, how can I get them to leave me alone forever? - Daniel S - 02-24-2014 10:01 PM

facebook evidently allows people you don't even know to sign you up without your consent - isn't there a permanent way to get that company to leave me opted out of all things facebook forever?

- clapper900 - 02-24-2014 10:11 PM

No. You can't do anything.

- BigBen - 02-24-2014 10:20 PM

Why don't you want Facebook? Its a great why to catch up with old friends or to network for a job. You don't have to post stupid stuff on their like you may here about.

- Steven Ham - 02-24-2014 10:22 PM

block/report as spam facebook.com?

Or you can just sign up, and turn off all the email alerts. You will NEVER see a facebook email if you turn everything off. What you mentioned is probably a marketing scheme to get more members to join. Just join and never use it.

- CMatt - 02-24-2014 10:28 PM

no there isn't sry, you can only complain about any account open one at a time, and the people can Just make a new one, you don't own your name on the web, and any pic you uploaded is free to be taken and re-posted, just don't give out any personal info,

- Tina - 02-24-2014 10:37 PM

Daniel, I have a feeling that anyone in your email addresses that have a facebook account is causing you this unwanted solicitation. Such as Brandy and I. Not sure how to stop it,unless you remove us from your account. Now... I could be completely wrong though!