Twitist Forums
Can't click links on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Can't click links on Facebook? (/thread-104413.html)

Can't click links on Facebook? - Jasmine - 02-24-2014 10:22 PM

I'm on iPad 2, whenever I try to click "like" or "comment" or even open someone else's page or anything ate clickable I cant. This happens in safari and google chrome app. I don't like the Facebook app so please don't tell me to use that. I already cleared out my cookies, and did a soft reset but still I can't click. It's only on Facebook every other page works. What can I do to fix this problem?

- Amit - 02-24-2014 10:29 PM

You can always take it to future shop or best buy. Or even contact facebook, safari or google chrome i dunno way that happens? I have an ipod. I just use the fb app. Also if u take it to future shop or best buy or some other place they will only help you if you have not jailbroken it.

- mcgilh - 02-24-2014 10:35 PM

The same thing is happening with me. Maybe Facebook made some change that is affecting us?

- Shellie - 02-24-2014 10:40 PM

I wish I could answer your question. I'm dealing with the exact same thing. I've done everything you mentioned, which didn't help at all. And like you, I do not like the Facebook app. If I find the solution I will be sure to let you know. Good luck!