Twitist Forums
I keep seeing fake profiles on facebook asking for others email address? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: I keep seeing fake profiles on facebook asking for others email address? (/thread-104447.html)

I keep seeing fake profiles on facebook asking for others email address? - Shaquille - 02-24-2014 10:31 PM

Whenever I log onto facebook I keep seeing fake profiles which are all girls, I know their are fake becuase some of the pics they claim is them is not becuase I know the real persons that the pictures belong to, what my question is I know that they are hacker and scamers but I want to know, what exactly do the do when they get your email address

- Afaz - 02-24-2014 10:41 PM

Facebook's Help Community is a place where you can connect with others to find and ... I found 2 fake accounts using my info and pictures, reported them, my friends ... I always assumed they were private, because even the email they sent. ... These people keep making fake facebook profiles to contact and harrass me

- Resnick - 02-24-2014 10:45 PM

You reported to facebook about them.

- Nik Ahmad Aqil - 02-24-2014 10:54 PM

They also can hack your account using email address and most of the thins that are connected to your email. Just report to facebook about those accounts.

- Daniel - 02-24-2014 10:56 PM

If They Get your Email Address and Hack your Facebook Account than Change your Password if They Change the Email Address Than Make a New Account and Report the Old One as Being Hacked/Stolen No Longer Having Access to