Twitist Forums
How to get more instagram followers? 10 points best answer :)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: How to get more instagram followers? 10 points best answer :)? (/thread-104489.html)

How to get more instagram followers? 10 points best answer :)? - Pali - 02-24-2014 10:43 PM

Hey guys I have no phone or Facebook, I already hash tag but not getting followers only likes. Any ideas?

- Dave - 02-24-2014 10:50 PM

Post something that really pisses people off. Like politics. They start issues and get people to side with u on ur posts.

- Josh - 02-24-2014 10:53 PM

Boobs

- James - 02-24-2014 10:53 PM

um there is a thing call instafollow and you can get followers through there my friend has like 4000 followers by using that and he only follows people he knows and it also helps by telling you who stopped following you its on the app store and free instafollow and if you are looking for likes try instalike

- Hujines - 02-24-2014 10:57 PM

hey just follow the normal procedure,upload pics at regular intervals, post interesting and funny pictures, these are the things I got while searching and I also got one blog ( put it on the source, i hope it will be useful for you )..some tricks are there to get followers quickly, yahoo some websites...