Twitist Forums
Can people hack into a facebook page without being admin? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Can people hack into a facebook page without being admin? (/thread-10449.html)

Can people hack into a facebook page without being admin? - melissa - 10-15-2012 07:41 PM

I own a Facebook page with 9k likes and lately there is a rumor about a guy going around hacking pages. As far as I know people can only hack Facebook pages if they are admin of them. I dont have any admins on my page. But is there another way they can hack my page?

- Brandon - 10-15-2012 07:49 PM

99.99% chance its just a rumor. They would have to hack into Facebook's servers to do that... and well I doubt they would go into that much trouble to do so.

You'll be safe. But if for some reason you do get hacked, Facebook will take care of you.

- Leonard - 10-15-2012 07:49 PM

ur page is pubic u can pw ur info profile,................if this has helped pass it on......... here's something u can help with, a super virus has hit the web it's called ,A Card For You, it's in a e-mail DON'T open it delete it , tell all ur contacts friends & family they will thank u...

- Fearless Nadiaâ„¢ - 10-15-2012 07:49 PM

I don't think so.

You make them admin. They remove you from admin. Bye bye page.

- abraXus - 10-15-2012 07:49 PM

no, there isnt

and someone stealing your page as an admin isnt really "hacking" it's just kicking off the owner of the page to gain sole control over it