Twitist Forums
How do i get people to follow me on facebook when they add me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How do i get people to follow me on facebook when they add me? (/thread-104753.html)

How do i get people to follow me on facebook when they add me? - ♥ Clarisa Latezia Livia ♥ - 02-24-2014 11:55 PM

so I made a new facebook and I have a lot of my friends adding me and other people to so I wanted to put a following button but I need help on putting a following button because I have tried to put a following button but I don't no if I put it so I need help on that also i want it to be automatic when they add me to follow me can you please help me?

- Ovizatri - 02-25-2014 12:03 AM

There is no such option.

- Matthew Bowie - 02-25-2014 12:05 AM

It's already automatic, when they try to add you they should automatically become a follower!

- KimGee - 02-25-2014 12:13 AM

If you are over 18, showing skin and boobs always do the thing.

- Avensus - 02-25-2014 12:14 AM

When people add you, and you accept their add/request, they can see your profile and receive your status updates by default. They can tweak settings on their own facebook to see the content they want, but for a normal facebook acount there is no "follow" as such. Following is for twitter. ;-)

- Murad - 02-25-2014 12:23 AM

If you enabled the feature of "follow", then when someone sends you friend requests they are following you automatically even though you didn't accept their friend request. If you want these friends to follow you, you can ask for them. If you want to gain more followers then you can be active in the internet with your interesting articles in the comment or websites.

- abraXus - 02-25-2014 12:27 AM

people who add you are automatically following you