Twitist Forums
is it bad that i am 17 and never text and don't ALWAYS I.M. on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: is it bad that i am 17 and never text and don't ALWAYS I.M. on Facebook? (/thread-104777.html)

is it bad that i am 17 and never text and don't ALWAYS I.M. on Facebook? - Screenwriter - 02-25-2014 12:02 AM

Hi. I am 17 and I feel INCREDIBLY abnormal because literally everyone around me texts but i NEVER text....the only person I SOMETIMES text is my best friend Tiffany but literally EVERYONE around me texts and I never do. I feel like there is something wrong with me if I don't. Also I am not constantly instant messaging people on Facebook. I get extremely jealous because my brother is constantly talking to 3 people at the same time on Facebook and i feel like it makes me look completely pathetic I feel like it makes me look like I have no social life...but that's a whole other story because my social life isn't even close to everyone else's . Is it bad that I am a teenager and I don't text? I feel so left out.... I feel like a nothing in social status and social media...

- Green - 02-25-2014 12:09 AM

nothing is wrong with you..i dont text either....i hate facebook.

- Claire - 02-25-2014 12:18 AM

its okay Smile)

- Ethio-Quantum - 02-25-2014 12:20 AM

I am a complete anti-social and I talk to 2 people only on Facebook and I don't text at all. There is nothing wrong with this, we just happen not conform with the norms of people our age.

- tinyscene151 - 02-25-2014 12:29 AM

No, it just means you're not totally attached to technology and Facebook. If anything, that's a good thing.

- Father Time - 02-25-2014 12:33 AM

there is nothing wrong with you at all .. i find it refreshing that some one does not text Smile