Twitist Forums
If I login to candy crush on facebook on tablet the booster is gone if I spin the wheel on my main computer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If I login to candy crush on facebook on tablet the booster is gone if I spin the wheel on my main computer? (/thread-104954.html)

If I login to candy crush on facebook on tablet the booster is gone if I spin the wheel on my main computer? - BIG D - 02-25-2014 12:53 AM

If I spin the daily booster wheel from facebook on my main computer, than I go into the app on my nook tablet to connect it through facebook, the booster is not there, but it does tell me that I spun the wheel already. Why is this? If I spin the daily booster wheel from my nook tablet, than I login to facebook on my main computer, the booster shows up on my computer. It's weird.
What do you mean by Yes? I asked why when I spin the daily booster wheel on facebook on my computer, and login on my nook tablet, the booster is gone, but it shows up on my computer.

- Yanni Depp - 02-25-2014 12:55 AM

Yes

- Daniel - 02-25-2014 01:03 AM

It Does Not Work on the Tablet Thats Why Apps And Games on Facebook Are Only Compatible on the Computer Does Not Work On Mobile Devices and Tablets