Twitist Forums
What exactly should I say when I ask this guy out on facebook and I don't know him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What exactly should I say when I ask this guy out on facebook and I don't know him? (/thread-105023.html)

What exactly should I say when I ask this guy out on facebook and I don't know him? - NONAME - 02-25-2014 01:47 AM

I want to have a date for Valentine's day and I don't have any guy friends that are cute, so I'm going to ask someone online.

- yourgirlz - 02-25-2014 01:59 AM

Dont ask him love, the boy should ask the girl &plus if you dont know him at all he could be dangerous, make sure you know who youre talking too

- Craig - 02-25-2014 02:02 AM

Tell him " look I know you could be a sadistic killer, but you are totally hot. I have guy friends who are nice guys, but they are homely. I would rather have a hot boyfriend who may or may not treat me like dirt. Want to go out for Valentine's day. God, you're hot."
No guy would tell you no.

- sexy biatch - 02-25-2014 02:04 AM

You do NOT ask someone out online or via text. Call him. It's more personalized!

- JanetM - 02-25-2014 02:21 AM

You're 19 and you think that's safe?? Don't ask some stranger out just because you want to have a date for Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is way overrated. No one in their right mind would ask someone out they don't even know. At 19 yrs. old, you should know how to use the internet safely. That is NOT safe, or smart. You'd be setting yourself up to be hurt, or much, much worse.