Twitist Forums
why does he confuse me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: why does he confuse me? (/thread-105050.html)

why does he confuse me? - Sarah - 02-25-2014 03:55 AM

Hey! Ive liked this guy for 2 years now,however last year it just seemed like i always made the effort and he would never even notice me. Everyone knows i like him as well as his friends. His friends once asked him why doesnt he just make a move (because hes really quiet) but he just smiled and didnt say anything. I always useto try and talk to him face to face and on facebook,twitter yet he was very short so i gave up in the end yet still do like him. However,now that whenever i see him,i dont look at him and just pretend hes not there,but when i walk past him,he looks back at me and so do i so its kind of awkward,we just look at eachother. One day i was talking to this guy and i turned around and i seen him staring and quickly looking away. I dont understand.Im really confused? Sometimes we would just stare at eachother for long but thats it. Im really confused? Is he trying to play with my head? What do i do? Hes really quiet? So i dont even know how to talk to him now.. Help?Sad

- Brian - 02-25-2014 04:06 AM

He may not be as interested in you as you are him, or he's not yet ready for a relationship BUT is interested in you. Talk to him about this face to face, not defacebook, twitter, etc.

Hopefully he'll express himself in a more detailed answer. If he doesn't give you one, ask him if he can be more specific. I'm sure he will since he already answered you in a short version. It'll also show him you're more sincere in wanting to get to know him for WHO he is.

Good luck.