Twitist Forums
A good current sociological issue in our world - Essay topic? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: A good current sociological issue in our world - Essay topic? (/thread-105180.html)

A good current sociological issue in our world - Essay topic? - Billy - 02-25-2014 12:41 PM

Im writing a research paper for my sociology class and I need to think of a sociological topic to write about.

I want to find something interesting too write about that no one else in my class is going to do. Any ideas

Thanks in advance!

- sup home slice? - 02-25-2014 12:48 PM

I have written about the american social welfare system in the past, there is a lot of research on it and its really interesting, You could argue that it should be increased or reduced.
another one is the marketing that banks do. I wrote a paper on that once too and there is some good research, try looking up finance sociology there is some really good stuff there.
there is a lot of writing on rational choice theory you could examine the theory as a whole and critique it.
prostitution laws are always a fun and easy topic lot! of places to put your opinion and tons of research to use

- Shanker - 02-25-2014 01:03 PM

Politics Government drink