Twitist Forums
I have never had a facebook account. How do I create my very own facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I have never had a facebook account. How do I create my very own facebook page? (/thread-10523.html)

I have never had a facebook account. How do I create my very own facebook page? - Robert Simpson - 10-15-2012 07:42 PM

I have never had a facebook account. How do I create my very own facebook page?

- Jen - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM

Just go to the facebook website and it will say "create an account"
It's really easy

- marcus - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM

Sure dude...if you like viruses, worms and other kinds of creeps with a Facebook account, go for it. Just do what the other posted answer says. I've had one for a while now, but I deleted it - but the thing is - even when you DO delete it, they don't even get rid of it on a permanent level! What the heck is that in aid of? I reckon the whole think stinks of Big Brother and all other kinds of underhand spying and I'm not even a conspiracy theorist! If you want to get your very own, then by all means do so, but be prepared for the consequences!

- Sbigoglys - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM

It's really easy so set up an account but it takes a while to understand and get used to it after setting it up. Just type 'facebook' into google and click on "create and account" or "register" or something similar! Good luck!