Twitist Forums
If I reply to a comment on someone's post on Facebook, does it show up on my friends' news feed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: If I reply to a comment on someone's post on Facebook, does it show up on my friends' news feed? (/thread-105283.html)

If I reply to a comment on someone's post on Facebook, does it show up on my friends' news feed? - Miles - 02-25-2014 08:20 PM

Also, does it show up on my Timeline?

- Anonymous-B - 02-25-2014 08:22 PM

it will not show to others when u replied to a comment
and not on ur timeline too

- Eliss211 - 02-25-2014 08:36 PM

I think, it will. if hey have enabled you on their news feed. You might want to verify with them if you want to make sure. But based on my experience, yes, I see it when my friends commented on other posts.

- Daniel - 02-25-2014 08:39 PM

Depends on If your Friend is Friends With That Person For the News Feed if They Are Than it will If Not Than No

As Far as Showing up on Timeline Goes Depends if you Have That Kind of Activity Blocked From Posting to your Timeline or Not If you Have it Blocked it Wont if you Dont Than It May Post to your Timeline Under Recent Activity

- shadowfan - 02-25-2014 08:46 PM

sometimes it may show up on your friends' newsfeed that you commented on a post, but it doesn't always have to. however, it will def not show up on your own timeline.

- abraXus - 02-25-2014 09:02 PM

it shows up in your friends' tickers, not their news feed, but it doesnt show up on your timeline