Twitist Forums
How do I unlike external pages on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do I unlike external pages on Facebook? (/thread-10536.html)

How do I unlike external pages on Facebook? - Stacey Q - 10-15-2012 07:42 PM

Basically I was fraped by a friend and she liked about a hundred useless pages she found on another profile. Many of them are external websites. I know that usually it is as simple as finding the logo on the page and clicking the little 'x', but because I never visited the site in the first place, it just looks like I haven't clicked anything. Help me!
This was a case of someone using my account to do this after I accidentally left myself logged in

- Shane Z - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM

top right corner of your home screen - the little down arrow.
click privacy settings.
scroll down to apps & websites - click edit settings
directly under the little section that says "apps you use" there should be a red X with the caption "remove unwanted or spammy apps"
click that and then from there just click the X on the right of each one you want to delete.

have fun! Smile

- Marian - 10-15-2012 07:50 PM

Beneath or beside the external website or page, you will see 'like' or 'unlike' click it but this depends on ur previous actions. That is,if you previously liked a page or external website,what you will see is 'unlike',then to unlike it,click on the 'unlike' and vice visa . But if the website or page was liked by your friend through her own page,there is nothing you can do about it,except if he or she gave u access to operate through her page. A website or external document that has been 'liked' by someone can only be 'unliked' by that same person using the same page he/she used earlier or by someone given permission to use that same page. You can't carry out an action for another person usikg your own page.