Twitist Forums
Should I Be Worried About Adding Friend On Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Should I Be Worried About Adding Friend On Facebook? (/thread-105431.html)

Should I Be Worried About Adding Friend On Facebook? - mispike0506 - 02-26-2014 07:26 AM

I had to go to physical therapy for a couple months and I was on my physical therapist assistants Facebook page. I accidentally added them.i quickly undid it and blocked them, I know they will still get an email. But I changed my name and my profile picture that I've had up doesn't look like me when I went to physical therapy because my hair is down. I don't go to physical therapy anymore so I won't see them anyway, but I'm totally embarrassed. They also accepted someone's friend request that is a patient there. Should I be worried and embarrassed?

- Charlotte - 02-26-2014 07:29 AM

Of course not! You knew them so it's not as if you are adding a stranger!

- Akella - 02-26-2014 07:38 AM

No?

- Mystery - 02-26-2014 07:52 AM

I personally did not enjoy Facebook as much as I thought it would. Instead of enjoying friends stories, pictures, music and/or post it became a drama of why didn't you respond to my comment or why didn't you hit like.

Instead of enjoying Facebook it became more stressful like your situation. I am glad to say that I am no longer a part of Facebook. I wouldn't worry if I where you Physical Therapy is a business looking for a way to get there name out there and your Facebook Page was just a link for them to advertise.

- tips - 02-26-2014 07:59 AM

no you should not. It is more privacy protected. can you get more information about your Facebook privacy settings from the source link below.