Twitist Forums
How do I fix my instagram on my iphone 4? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: How do I fix my instagram on my iphone 4? (/thread-105593.html)

How do I fix my instagram on my iphone 4? - Merryy - 02-26-2014 07:23 PM

Yesterday I upgraded to ios7 but now when I want to edit pics on instagram and my bokeh App the screen looks cut out, the picture doesn't fit in the screen! Help please!

- Tiffanie Ha - 02-26-2014 07:31 PM

Try completely closing out of the app or deleting the app and downloading it again.

- Madelaine - 02-26-2014 07:45 PM

I am having a similar if not the same problem here are some things that may work although I haven't tried them:
- Turn your phone on and off.
- Re-install/download the app or delete the app and then re-sync.
- Sign in and out of instagram.
- Take it to the closest apple store.

If none of these work, try restoring your phone otherwise sadly you'll have to wait for the bug to be fixed.

hope I helped Smile

follow me if you want when or if it fixes up: madelainebarba

- ella - 02-26-2014 07:59 PM

There are actually a handful of software application devices you can utilize to get Instagram fans, without a doubt the very best of the devices is the Xgrambot which will auto follow and unfollow Instagram individuals so you can rapidly and securely get a suitable sized following for your account. Sadly due to the truth that Google possesses Instagram and has actually been serving up a couple of cease and desist letters from their attorneys, numerous of these software application devices for Instagram have actually been terminated.