Twitist Forums
i am currently using windows 7 and i cant use my 32bit internet explorer browser? why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: i am currently using windows 7 and i cant use my 32bit internet explorer browser? why? (/thread-105716.html)

i am currently using windows 7 and i cant use my 32bit internet explorer browser? why? - Pooh - 02-27-2014 06:29 AM

the 64bit browser is working but many options is not possible with it like playing games on facebook so i would like my 32bit browser to work but it doesnt do so anymore and i dont know why. it used to work but not now can u help me please?

- kmfdm_kid2000 - 02-27-2014 06:30 AM

You shouldn't be using Internet Explorer to play Facebook games anyway. That's just asking for a Virus, may as well paint a target on your computer and say, "Here I am, and unprotected too!"

It sounds like there's a possibility you already have Malware that's interfering with IE. Safe Mode with Networking (Reboot, keep tapping F8) download, install and update these 2 programs: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Microsoft Security Essentials. After all that, do a full scan with both, I can almost guarantee that'll fix your problem.

When that's finished, get Firefox and Google "Firefox Addons". Then find AdBlock Plus and NoScript to prevent infections in the future that Facebook Games' Advertisements are so notorious for.