Twitist Forums
In contemporary terms, how do you feel that the music industry will evolve in the next few decades? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: In contemporary terms, how do you feel that the music industry will evolve in the next few decades? (/thread-105998.html)

In contemporary terms, how do you feel that the music industry will evolve in the next few decades? - Keegzz - 02-28-2014 06:19 AM

In regards to the general collapse of the major labels, how do you think/feel that the music business will survive, or advance?

- Swag - 02-28-2014 06:29 AM

Braxton the Porcupine will continue reinventing the concept of music, and the business will collapse as he gains all the money.

- anonymous - 02-28-2014 06:40 AM

EDM (electronic dance music like dubstep or trap or house or trance or drum &bass music) is rising very fast nowadays I've noticed, both where I live and on social media in general like Vine app, Youtube, Twitter, etc. I feel they will have a very big part in music in the very near future. Same with rap and pop but they already and always have influenced music.

- Noah - 02-28-2014 06:49 AM

Great, like usual. Bad, as usual. Depends where you look.