Twitist Forums
Paul "Biznasty" Bissonnette has asked Jenna Jameson to drop a ceremonial first puck...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Paul "Biznasty" Bissonnette has asked Jenna Jameson to drop a ceremonial first puck...? (/thread-10645.html)

Paul "Biznasty" Bissonnette has asked Jenna Jameson to drop a ceremonial first puck...? - Pat H-Mike Richards for the Cup - 10-15-2012 07:43 PM

This was asked via-Twitter and Jenna Jameson accepted...should the Coyotes pounce on her acceptance for fan support and ticket sales (I view it as a great marketing strategy) or would this prevent people from coming due to her being naughty by nature?

- calmpear893 - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Old men (which Phoenix is filled with) like young women, good strategy.

- NHLknowitall - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Biznasty is a beauty, I say good move

- thunderingkitten295 - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Well a lot of Old guys live in Arizona....I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind seeing Jenna Jameson lol. And if people didn't go because of her that's just stupid.

- oni_link_04 - 10-15-2012 07:51 PM

Normally, I would say this would work, but then I remembered that no one in Phoenix actually likes going to hockey games. Thank god for Kevin Kolb...I mean, thank god for the Suns...wait...well, I guess there's always time for golf then.