Twitist Forums
Opinions on Acacia Brinley?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Opinions on Acacia Brinley?!? (/thread-106457.html)

Opinions on Acacia Brinley?!? - MittenKitten78 - 03-01-2014 08:51 PM

Okay, I want to start off by saying this: I don't hate her. I'm giving you my opinion and asking for yours. However, most of the things that she does annoy me. I think she's really pretty. But, I find her to be quite annoying on Twitter and in her videos. I read her twitter sometimes and watch some of her videos to see if maybe I can figure out why everyone loves her.. I think she takes waaayyy too many pictures of herself because she knows she's pretty. I think it's really bad that she sent nudes to get floor tickets to 1D and 5SOS, and the whole Sam Pottorff/Kian Lawley situation annoys me (I know it was a long time ago but still). Also, I cannot stand how she's so desperate for fame and attention, especially from boys. No offense but I don't think she's a good singer either. She really does try to get with so many famous boys (Keaton Stromberg <3, Harry Styles, Kian Lawley, the guys from 5SOS...), and that really annoys me. But this is just my opinion, how do you people feel about her? Just wondering, thanks Smile

- Nomvelo - 03-01-2014 08:58 PM

Who is she?