Twitist Forums
my aim is to create awareness among people about social issues.which socialnetworking site is better for that? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: my aim is to create awareness among people about social issues.which socialnetworking site is better for that? (/thread-106675.html)

my aim is to create awareness among people about social issues.which socialnetworking site is better for that? - PM - 03-02-2014 01:54 PM

i want to create awareness among people about some of the social issues like smoking,family problems,pschycological problems,...etc.i want to make use of social networking sites for this.so please suggest me which site is better like facebook, twitter or a blog or a wordpress?

- Akshay - 03-02-2014 02:00 PM

Either Blogging or Facebook.
In facebook, its difficult to get public attention. If you made a page or something else, you have to promote it until you get near about 1 lakh likes.

In blogging, you don't need to promote because people usually check blogs of each other, just to find out something new..!!

Good Luck..!! Smile

- ssss - 03-02-2014 02:11 PM

Consider them all together, more the better, you may publish same content on all.