Twitist Forums
What happened to my friends on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What happened to my friends on facebook? (/thread-106880.html)

What happened to my friends on facebook? - Trolly Poly - 03-03-2014 09:13 AM

Hi. Yesterday i had 405 and now i only have 398. What happened to 7 of my friends? Is there some kind of bug with Facebook? ANyone else noticed this happening?

And no they would not have deleted me lol.
@ing ong. Yea they are all people in know in real life and have met face to face lol. I have 10's of friend requests from random strangers that i don't accept. I don't want any spam or viruses lol. And no there is no competition for the amount of friends etc, i am not a 12 year old girl!

But seriously what is wrong here?

- Hermes - 03-03-2014 09:19 AM

No, there were no bugs the last time I checked. Look up their names to see if they still have an account.

- ing ong - 03-03-2014 09:29 AM

Are all these 405 or 398 really your friends? I'd ask myself how many friends in real life do I have... that is the real deal!
Facebook is not a place to make a contest of "friends" but a place where you can exchange ideas with other people no matter their race, color, religion etc.

- Saed Madanat - 03-03-2014 09:38 AM

this is normal, happens to me all the time
if you like, there's an application on Facebook called: outoflove , or search for (who deleted me)
it will show the people who removed you and the people who disappeared from your friends list

- Happy Girl 20 - 03-03-2014 09:49 AM

Maybe seven of your Facebook friends de-activated their Facebook accounts and plan to reactivate them later on? Then your friend count number will go back to it's original number when they re-activate their accounts. I have the same problem all the time (well a lot of the time) bu there is usually a reasonable explanation for this occurrance and the good news is you have n't been deleted/blocked by anyone. Hope I helped!