Twitist Forums
How do I keep my Mother from seeing the posts that my friends leave on my facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How do I keep my Mother from seeing the posts that my friends leave on my facebook page? (/thread-10695.html)

How do I keep my Mother from seeing the posts that my friends leave on my facebook page? - Haha ha - 10-15-2012 07:44 PM

I am 31 years old and love that my mom is on my page. We get to share pics of my children and other wonderfull information. However, I am divorced and have an active social life. She does not approve, and it would be better if I could block her from seeing my friends posts. I don't however want to block her from seeing my other family members posts. Is there a solution other than making 2 facebook pages?

- KOOLIO - 10-15-2012 07:52 PM

create another account with your exact name, that you will never use. then unfriend her and say it was an accident. then refriend her from the fake name.

- Marwan - 10-15-2012 07:52 PM

Account ---->Privacy settings ---> Sharing on Facebook ---> Customize settings ----> Things others share ---> Can see Wall posts by friends ----> Customize
Click the "Preview My Profile" button.