Twitist Forums
My facebook account got disabled, I can't open my yahoomail account where that facebook is connected.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook account got disabled, I can't open my yahoomail account where that facebook is connected.? (/thread-106952.html)

My facebook account got disabled, I can't open my yahoomail account where that facebook is connected.? - Ella San andres - 03-03-2014 03:21 PM

Will it be activated without doing anything? I sent an appeal, but using my other yahoo mail account. I can't open my account in yahoo which is connected to my facebook account. I forgot the answer to the secret question, I forgot the password, and I forgot the alternate email. Please help me. Will my account on facebook be activated by just waiting or doing nothing? It says that I am using a fake name but I am not. Please help.

- 847 - 03-03-2014 03:28 PM

You must have done something to get your facebook account deactivated.

- abraXus - 03-03-2014 03:38 PM

if you cant access the email account it's connected to, then there is nothing you can do

facebook is going to delete it - sending an appeal with a different account will do nothing

obviously you were doing something to get your account suspended, especially considering you cant access the email associated with it